This new addition to a well loved and striking 1840 Victorian Home in the historic center of Dedham has been widely praised by the local community. As an artist, the Owner was committed to rebuilding the existing service wing that required full demolition. The new fully insulated crawl space open to the newly insulated existing basement, housed a new integrated hydro-air and ductless mechanical system, augmented by the new 3.5 KW PV system installed on the south face of this corner lot.
A new open kitchen, formal dining and back patio were seamlessly opened up the the main wing of the house and the prized back garden. The new expanded 1 car garage made accessible to front and back site below then new master suite and family room above.